1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
What are the dates? 100 shipped?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Damn I just bought a set of these I could have saved a couple bucks buying the front from you. If you still have them next week ill be very very tempted to buy both from you.

·
Registered
388 Posts
hmmm I will let you know this weekend. My track vendor wants me switch to the Pirellis since this is my first set with 211. First weekend it was tracking really nice and I was trail breaking all the way to apex with these babies.

Curious do you need any track spares in trade? bodywork, rims, brakes, etc? I need to do inventory and do a fire sale lol. I have four sets of race plastics in varying states of repair, spare rims, rotors, pads.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmm I will let you know this weekend. My track vendor wants me switch to the Pirellis since this is my first set with 211. First weekend it was tracking really nice and I was trail breaking all the way to apex with these babies.

Curious do you need any track spares in trade? bodywork, rims, brakes, etc? I need to do inventory and do a fire sale lol. I have four sets of race plastics in varying states of repair, spare rims, rotors, pads.
What rotors/pads?

·
Registered
388 Posts
What rotors/pads?
used set of RJL's. brand new set of SBS dual carbons.

I have a set of gold OEM 08 rotors front and rear. I may be convinced to sell a set my street set of braking full floating rotors front and rear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts