Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
damn im so pissed... my brother took my bike out and fcuked it up... :cuss the gears feel loose, waaboolieee and soft.... sometimes it will go in gear and sometimes it won't... when im riding it, it sometimes pop out of gear into "N"... does anyone have any idea whats going on??? :?:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
1. caps lock
2. beat your brothers ass
3. maybe he fucked up the clutch or grinded some gears.
4. beat your brothers ass
5. kick him in the nuts
6. staple a note to his nuts saying "don't ever touch my bike again bish."
7. ????
8. profit.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
i doubt you'd need a new motor, but maybe a new tranny?

i don't know jack shit about motorcycle engines and how they work and the symptoms of this and that, but logically it sounds like your gears are fuct, maybe your clutch too.

by the way, you should move this to garage or general discussion, this isn't really a "how-to"

·
Registered
705 Posts
I know what it is!!!!!!

I know what it is!!!!!! Well maybe, mine did that. The lever on your foot (left) feels very loose, like a feather, and it wont go into gear sometimes...well often. If I was in gear and hit a hard bump, than it would pop out into a false neutral. Sucks. Its the spring, shifter spring is what they called it. It's where your front sprocket is, kind of clips on there. Mine totally broke into two pieces. When I took the case off, it was just sitting there. It's an 85 cent piece. No bid deal. Did it myself...and the dealership wanted $100. Bad dealership

1 - 5 of 5 Posts