Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I sold my R6
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where this belongs but I thought I would share. I got my bike Dynoed today. I have an 04 with a Two Bros slip on, and a K&N, about 9k, and running synthetic. I figured I would be about 100hp, roughly. Well come to find out I got 95 bad *ss ponies. I'm kind of sad now. I was really hopeing for close to 100, I guess I have to start somewhere. I'm really looking foreward to the soon to come power commander and graves velocity stacks.
:YEA

·
Just A Spray Away
288 Posts
I just had mine dynoed a little while ago. I've got the PC3 USB, D&D Slip-On, Factory Pro Superflare Stacks, BMC Street Filter, Amsoil Synthetic, Graves Slide Stops, -1 front sprocket, -1 rear sprocket. (They only offered -1 rear sprocket for the type of sprocket I wanted, otherwise I was either going to go +1 or just stock number of teeth.) But anyway, my guy got 110 horse off the rear wheel with it. My nitrous bottle was empty, so we didn't get to see how much the nitrous really added, but it says that it is a 30 hp shot. My base run was 96 at the rear wheel, and then he got it up to 110, so, 14 true rear wheel horse for $316.00, not too bad I guess.

·
This is not my ass
1,355 Posts
I got 110hp on my 04. K&N air filter, proflare stacks, slide stops, fuel system kit, micron slipon, PC, the guys at the Dyno shop were pleasantly surprised.

·
I sold my R6
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i put the power commander on today. went with the graves slip on map. i guess il dyno it again after bike week is over, and play with it from there to see which map gives me more horsepower.

·
I sold my R6
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have since installed a power commander with the graves map in it. Stopped by a dyno shoot out today and got a new run done. Only cost 20 bucks, but the look on the Harley guys was priceless. Pulled 99.12 HP for the best run. Looks like the power commander did it's job. Got an extra 4.12 HP, and the dip in the midrange is gone. :YEA

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had my 07 dynoed at GP Bikes in Melbourne FL. today. It pulled 114 on two runs. This was with a termignoni slip only. I will have it custom mapped when i get my 05 header, BMC filter and PCIII on it this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts