Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
iRun
33,318 Posts
Good prices! Is this a product I can put on my stock plastics too?

Edit: Wait...these are generally used on aftermarket fairings for quick removal right? So in theory, they can replace the screws I currently have to undrill on my fairings?
They're usually used for track plastics.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Got any sets in black? Do they make them in black? If so I'm in for 6-10... Can't remember how many I need, I'd have to look at the track bike... :laugh

Let me know Justin! :cheers

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got any sets in black? Do they make them in black? If so I'm in for 6-10... Can't remember how many I need, I'd have to look at the track bike... :laugh

Let me know Justin! :cheers
Sorry man, just the silver. Lemme know though. Fwiw - I use 12. But could have gotten away with just using 10 (6 up front and 4 on the tail).

(replying while at the office - gotta use the phone) :(

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just lemme know... already started shipping orders out. :D the wife is a HUGE help now that i'm at an office drawing all day instead of "playing" on the internet. :laugh

·
I am "that" guy...
312 Posts
you douche bag. you keep adding more stuff to your store that I want/need.

QUIT STEALING ALL MY MONIES!!!

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Sorry man, just the silver. Lemme know though. Fwiw - I use 12. But could have gotten away with just using 10 (6 up front and 4 on the tail).

Sounds good man, that's what I've got now... I'll prob paypal you tomorrow for a set of back ups for when I start dropping them all over the track...

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you douche bag. you keep adding more stuff to your store that I want/need.

QUIT STEALING ALL MY MONIES!!!
:D it's always products I use myself. So you know they're with "giving money" for. :laugh

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
now you need blue ones, and youll have an order from me lol
they don't make blue ones... only this color and black. black is quite a bit more pricey.

Do you have them with the holder that has the semi-spring-looking thing on the back?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
no... i don't like the rivet style - easier to rip holes in bodywork if/when you go down. so i'm only stocking the clip style.

·
My R6 is trouble.
950 Posts
no... i don't like the rivet style - easier to rip holes in bodywork if/when you go down. so i'm only stocking the clip style.
Good point, I'm going to sea this week (boo!) I'll be looking for some black ones when I get back, I'm going to put them on the R1 so I don't even need the backs to them, just the screw part.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Dangerously Irish
9,551 Posts
I like these prices

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks y'all. glad i offer a 10-piece. selling like hotcakes. (in chappelle's "white man" voice) :laugh

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:laugh i'm literally down ~20% of my initial stock already. glad i have good pricing and everyone knows it. :fact

1 - 20 of 193 Posts