Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear alot of the fairings off ebay are crappy low quality ones they are only about 350 bucks or should I just buy the ones they have on abs fairings.com they seem alot better but there about 650 bucks.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just purchased a set from http://www.auctmarts.com/ for about $400 I think. I have read some good thing about them so I pulled the trigger. They are at my house waiting for me but I wont be home for another 20 days. But if your in no rush I will let you know how these ones fit when I do get home.

·
Registered
484 Posts
depends where you get them on ebay; auctmarts buys from some of the same suppliers. i got one for my last gixxer from Divinity Motor and they were great

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,251 Posts
They are all crappy low quality, that is why they cost what they cost. Spend your money elsewhere.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just installed a set from Auctmarts about 2 weeks ago. Fitment was pretty good...I had to file some of the holes a little to get everything to fit perfectly, but considering the difference in cost to OEM it's not too bad. The worst part about replacing fairings is all the small stuff you have to replace/re-use. There's a shit ton of dampers and foam bits and bobs all over the fairings. Most are pretty cheap to get from yamaha, and some you can re-use, but it is a pain in the butt nonetheless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts