Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got one for 2009 r6 my it fits loose on the bike,and from the top you can see two indents where the bolts from underneath are attached.The pad also has a mark on it .I will not be using it

·
I like cake!
102 Posts
i also was interested in these, until i read a post by another forum member who had brought one of these and now i wont even look at them. Loose, bad quality and the pad on his was all dried out and breaking away.

Would recommend saving up and buying the Yamaha one, expensive i know, but least it will be perfect.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good. i will be staying away from them and get a real OEM one eventually when i have money

·
Registered
307 Posts

this is the one i got on my bike. no idea where it came from think dude who sold me bike made it him self.

·
ZX10RIDER
30 Posts
got one of these for the wife's bike, not sure if it was from the same seller, but it was nice. Fit was perfect, nice and tight, colour match was right on.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got one of these for the wife's bike, not sure if it was from the same seller, but it was nice. Fit was perfect, nice and tight, colour match was right on.
how much was it? around $50 too? I mean black color matching is really easy compared to actual colors. One thing i'm worried about is how it fits

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Matched perfect on my bike.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what sellers did you guys buy yours from?

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts

·
Banned
3,295 Posts
I went with seller: MotoGP

But they all come from the same sweatshop so just go with a seller that has sold them before with positive feedback

·
Rocketship
83 Posts
has anyone tried the silver? will it match my 08?
Yeah... What he said... whats the word on 08 Silvers?:popcorn:

Does anyone with an 08 remember what ebay seller they dealt with?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts