Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Reads the rulez
2,250 Posts
Built to scream huh...

Reminds me of an old ex girl friend. Man I miss her sometimes...

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,468 Posts
I gotta say, I miss my '92 CBR. That one looks well preserved (even knowing that is an after market body kit), but.....

...I have some questions.

1. Why would someone put all the money and effort into the motor, like he claims, and still have the original rear sprocket and chain installed?
2. The first thing that "a guy who races motorcycles" would remove is the peg feelers. On that bike, they touch down at just the wrong time!
3. I wonder how good the gas tank is under that cover?
4. I chuckle at the bite taken out of the front fender. There were a lot of them that looked like that after installing a 70 series tire, and not adjusting the fender for clearance.

·
A work in progress...
13,649 Posts

·
BOHICA
54 Posts
I live in York, PA and can confirm this guy will smoke you in a race. I can hear every bit of horsepower as it fights to get out bouncing off the rev limiter.

sent on the move

·
Dangerously Irish
9,528 Posts
I live in York, PA and can confirm this guy will smoke you in a race. I can hear every bit of horsepower as it fights to get out bouncing off the rev limiter.

sent on the move
:bowroll

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.