Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ey everybody, this is stevo from houston, texas! i just got an 03 R6 for 4700 out the door the other day! Cant wait to start riding! (The bike is being taken apart, cleaned, and reconstructed at the dealership) :( but i guess a little patience never hurt anyone. Im new to sport bikes, been riding a 06 vtx 1300 for about 4 monthes now off and on. So not much experience. Took a riders safty course(which is well worth the money!) awesome cycles in houston, check it out!:jump:jump:jump

pictures will be posted asap!

be safe,
stevo

Attachments

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
welcome to the forum and the r6 world.yet another houston rider.

·
My R6 eats bugs
253 Posts
welcome where in houston do you stay at

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
live in katy and go to school in hunstville, or should i say...huntsvegas!

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
:lmao i always call it huntsvegas.im in conroe

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nniiccce! im up at Sam Houston. ima CJ major. message me if ya wanna go riding. they'res a couple of us..a honda, 2 gsxr's, and me.. a YAMAHA! so i can always use the backup. just got the r6.. was ridin my buds vtx. but now...representing the YAMAHAAA! bahaha..poor honda.

but yea, ill message ya to go riding!
-stevo:toocool:

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
sounds good.us yamaha's have your back.lol.there are 3 other r6's in my group,1 zx10 & 1 kawi 636

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks! everyone seems so nice here. hahaha. im also apart of ranger-forums..but after a system..i kinda lost interest in the truck. NEW TOY!

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on a sweet bike. I still own my home in Houston even though I'm currently in Austin.

You Houston guys ought to come up here and ride. Weathers been dry for months and of course the rodes up here are awesome.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
sounds like a plan.good excuse to go on a road trip.i havent been to austin since labor day weekend last year at lake travis.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i used to live in austin for three years. i went to bowie high school..down south. sounds awesome..ill message ya whenever a bunch of us go up there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts