Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im here in AZ and its getting a little cooler at nights and in the early mornings. My bike a 2003 has 21000 miles on it and i have been noticing that it has been bogging in 1 2 and 3 but when i change gears my power comes back sometime. Whats the problem here????

·
Registered
189 Posts
have you had the coils replaced under warrenty? also check your plugs to make sure they are still good. 21k is about time for some good service

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm also in Arizona, what city are you in? It has been cold as a mofo here in Sierra Vista. Anyway, I would suggest checking the coils and plugs like stated before. Reason being, 21000 miles is a lot of miles on any motorcycle plugs and coils. Good luck and let us know what the problem is when you figure it out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Engine BOGGED OUT NO Power untill I really get bike WAR

Shawbitz said:
So im here in AZ and its getting a little cooler at nights and in the early mornings. My bike a 2003 has 21000 miles on it and i have been noticing that it has been bogging in 1 2 and 3 but when i change gears my power comes back sometime. Whats the problem here????
Had my coils changed and new plugs in at 16k im thinking that its my aftermarket pipe with the temp and the gas. I dont have a powercomander either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts