Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
My R6 eats you.
7,565 Posts
I have the woodcrafts, and I have crashed the woodcrafts. They're awesome and I'm still using the original set I bought.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
I have the woodcrafts, and I have crashed the woodcrafts. They're awesome and I'm still using the original set I bought.

Mine are on the way! Can't wait to get um!

OP hit up Justin @ AGG Racing for all your Woodcraft needs! I ordered rearsets, engine sliders, clipons and even the shark fin! He gets unbeatable prices on all of them...

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,449 Posts
I want woodcraft too!!! Will get them soon

·
pin it to win it
8,081 Posts
I want woodcrsfts, but I just found out Leo vince makes carbon fiber cover guards. They look pretty nice

·
D-day prepper
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok this bike has NRC covers already. The guy I got it from had a low side and I thought they were leaking but I took the plastics off last night and wiped it down looked this morning and no leak..so now Im gonna start looking at other places

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts

Mine are on the way! Can't wait to get um!

OP hit up Justin @ AGG Racing for all your Woodcraft needs! I ordered rearsets, engine sliders, clipons and even the shark fin! He gets unbeatable prices on all of them...
^^^ This

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
I want woodcrsfts, but I just found out Leo vince makes carbon fiber cover guards. They look pretty nice
Looking pretty doesn't mean they'll do squat for you when you're sliding (or flipping) down the pavement.

only downside is the weight. They tend to be on the heavier side if I remember correctly
yeah, because everyone on this forum is going to notice that extra 6 ounces. :rolleyes:

I have woodcraft covers and they're amazing. I've replaced one of the slider pucks because my bike likes to pretend it's a dirt-bike, and I'm still using my original set also.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts