here is a pic on a Suzuki

* Unbeatable power with the raw, aggressive look of a Moto GP muffler
* Design offers low center of gravity
* TIG welded stainless steel construction with Mandrel bent piping
* Yamaha application includes resonator and mid-pipe
* Pre-muffler features two stage sound suppression
* Laser-etched logo on end cap

Cost around $195.

Anyone already tried or heard or seen that exhaust?

Thanks.

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
i've sent them a message for actual pictures of one on a R6 im looking to buy one so I can mod on my R6S. Hopefully they reply back :roll:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I sent them a e-mail as well 1 week ago but still no reply.
Didn't ask for pics, but was wondering why the exhaust + resonator + midpide = $190, pretty cheap.

·
WATCHOUT...I'll be back
447 Posts
I saw that there location is here in Orange, CA. If I am around the area friday will try to stop by if it is a walk-in store and take a pic for you guys. If I don't make it and forget, sorry. But DPRsix your from LB maybe if your around the area and they didn't get back to you maybe you'll be able to see it. Here is the map location.

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=m&lat=33.818947&lon=-117.86431&zoom=13&q1=1238 W. Grove Avenue, Orange, CA 92865&gid1=21095471

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
hmmm not that bad of a distance but the only time Im free would be the weekends. I hope its open to the public or a walk in store/showcase if so I can go check them out and snap a few pictures.

Im just torn between the two either the Erion moto GP slip on or this
http://www.indysuperbike.com/customer/product.php?productid=119717&cat=29688&page=1

yes its for the non "S" model but I am looking at both with a hard decision to choose and when it comes down to the right one its gonna get modded to my R6"S" :nocontrol

So far I only heard clips of the Arrow GP slip on from youtube and 0.00 results for Erion.:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts