Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
End of a good day of track riding the bike dies and error 46 on dash, when I try to start the bike its like the battery is flat.

Ive carried out all tests as per manual, stator good and regulator is good, battery when bike running is ranging from 13.7 to 14.1

My stator test when bike running is only 35-36V AC is this high enough???

My battery volt seems a bit low especially as im hammering the bike round the track but if volts from stator are lowish then would that mean my R/R would only feed the battery a low feed?

·
Registered
22 Posts
End of a good day of track riding the bike dies and error 46 on dash, when I try to start the bike its like the battery is flat.

Ive carried out all tests as per manual, stator good and regulator is good, battery when bike running is ranging from 13.7 to 14.1

My stator test when bike running is only 35-36V AC is this high enough???

My battery volt seems a bit low especially as im hammering the bike round the track but if volts from stator are lowish then would that mean my R/R would only feed the battery a low feed?
I had the same problem with my 09, change the battery, it gave me the same error 46 as if the battery was dead, I kept my motorcycle for a while and then I started it and it never came back with the problem, the two times it did not start was when I was walking high beam.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts