Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone can point me in the right direction, I want to buy a Shoei XR1000 Alloy TC-1 helmet as a 2nd helmet. The problem is, that helmet is Euro spec so its not sold here in the U.S. (its called the RF1000 here in the US). I was wondering if anyone would know of a site that I can order that helmet from (perferably not full price).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wouldn't bother mate, will cost you a lot more than buying in the US, hence why I get my helmets imported from over there saving myself a fair wedge.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The only difference is the patterns and colours on the paint work. I brought a shoei about 3 years ago from the US that was the same pattern as available in the UK but in different colours. I've never seen another one in this country in the colours I have. Worked for me, got a bit of individuality and it was cheaper. Doing it the other way round the added cost would make it a waste of time to be honest. Have you checked shoei's US site, last time I looked there weren't any designs available in the states that weren't available in the UK and vice versa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts