Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw this euro dezign bulb thats blue 6000k h7 headlight for 2003 r6, and it's only 12.99 on ebay. so i check the seller's review and people actually like the bulb

does anyone has it
plz tell me what you know about this bulb

:poke

·
Registered
995 Posts
i'v got an 03 R6 and people always tell me there's an blue haze to my light, i think it looks ok

·
Registered
97 Posts
Chen, I got the bulbs recently. Its not all that its cracked up to be. I mean its better than stock, but its nothing like HID or anything even close. The guys on ebay never have them in stock and you gotta wait like a month before you'll get it. I bought it from some guy who clearly stated that it was going to be shipped same day or at latest, the next day. Never got mine till a month later.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Bravo is correct regarding how the stock lights having bluish tints, it's not very much but it is noticeably bluish. ANd stock is more than enough having to deal with the problems or consequences getting the higher temp bulbs.

Beware getting these bulbs or any higher temperature bulbs. I got the same Euro Dezign ones on eBay for $10 except they were 5600k. The problems I got with these were, after about 4k miles on my bike using the high beams, the glass lens in the high beam housing did crack. And also if you use the high beam alot/regulary, you have to worry about your battery draining out and having to recharge it every so often since they run higher wattage! I don't the cheaper price you pay is worth the hassle dealing with these bulbs. They maybe be better/a little brighter than the stock but the hassle is way too much. I already went back with my stock bulbs. I still have the Euro Dezigns, I would give it to you guys for free but since it causes more problems I wouldn;t even do so.

Just my thoughts from my own experience.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok ty

i don't expect much from a 12 dollar light bulb, but i already win the bit with 10 dollar so i have to pay, and i did.

tx for the info
i'll see how i like the bulb and give you feedback

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i notice the blue lense when i ride. but that's only in one light bulb. just want my light looking better.

sorry to heard about your lense.i guess that he said the light bulb was D.O.T approve doesn't mean anything then.

ty for info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts