Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sex......Yes Please
697 Posts
been there a couple times, although i've seen some pretty tight bikes i still don't really get the whole "bike night" scene. everyone just stands there and tries to act cool. i'd rather either be out riding twistys, or at the bar pickin up some ladies (i don't drive when i go to the bar, much less ride my bike). but to each his own, i'm sure i'll head down there a couple times this year, but i would much rather get as many bikes as we can in SE mich, and go for some good rides. i have a decent amount of good roads up here by me, i live in oakland twp right between lake orion and rochester (orion and adams rd). so if you are interested hit me up.

·
Devil Stalker
64 Posts
thatfastone said:
every thursday in royal oak on main street is bike night always a hugh turn out
Ummm why exactly would you post this up in freaking cold ass JANUARY??? :sing

·
Registered
917 Posts
well I go to bike night in royal oak almost every thursday. I dont just stand around I go to mr.b's have some drinks or whatever. Afterwards we usually go to clay ave. off 75 to go do some stunts, drag race or whatever. If clay isnt lame then we go to french road to see if their are races going on there. And if all else fails you can always go to fuddruckers, huge turn out there just about every night in the summer

·
Sex......Yes Please
697 Posts
well I go to bike night in royal oak almost every thursday. I dont just stand around I go to mr.b's have some drinks or whatever. Afterwards we usually go to clay ave. off 75 to go do some stunts, drag race or whatever. If clay isnt lame then we go to french road to see if their are races going on there. And if all else fails you can always go to fuddruckers, huge turn out there just about every night in the summer

so you're tellin me you go and have some drinks then go stunt or road race?? wow remind me not to go hang with you. i'm not trying to be a dick but when i ride my bike it is dangerous enough with all the idiots on the road. i don't need to even be the slightest bit impaired to where i cannot react with the speed i need to save my life. i'm not gonna sit here and preach, i have done my share of high speed runs and stupid shit on my bike (i'm only 23) but never will i ever mix alcohol and riding. i got too much shit going for me to take a risk like that.

·
Devil Stalker
64 Posts
i don't need to even be the slightest bit impaired to where i cannot react with the speed i need to save my life. but never will i ever mix alcohol and riding. i got too much shit going for me to take a risk like that.
:stupic :werd :fact

I've been riding for 16 years and I have never drank when I am riding my bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts