Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had it today hardcord. The wind was pretty strong, but the weather was decent. After I got off work I had this feeling that I didn't want to ride that much today...just really bad gut feeling I had inside my stomach. I take my normal route home and my bike felt like it flopping all over the place through my first corner. I got home sat around for a little bit,but then decide I want to go out to ride. I was at a stop sign and was making a left turn. My rear tire skid out on me in the graval and it scared the crap out of me. Later on during the day I was doing wheelies, and the bike went up kinda side ways, and landed ackward, but i saved it. Then after I was done working out...I had a tought of doing a wheelie, but there was a van a little bit ahead of me. I decided not to do it, but i was surving back and fourth. The van pull to the right lane and come to a dead stop. I soon realize it was a cop. Welp that sums up my shitty day of riding.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Gald to hear i'm not he only one who has days like that. did anything happen with the cop?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope because I was heading to my house, and I was just about a block away. I guess he just wanted to scan my plate.

I should roll by him, run my index finger along the van, flick him off, and wheelie away. :hammer

·
Registered
586 Posts
cant see that being the best idea, but when you get outta jail, we'll love to hear the story about the rundown.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts