·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts
i just got a hard on:love

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Easy there mofos - this is for exhaust pics. The bs to exhaust pic ratio is already whack

:laugh

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i know where ill shot you a PM

Gotta keep the thread at the top to allow the fellows with the Graves to see it

still waiting for more:popcorn:
:cheers Thanks

Fair enough.

Rear shot. :laugh

That thing looks great. It looks like the can doesn't protrude from the bike much. My main curiosity is if you were to lay the bike on it's right side - would the can touch the ground.

Not asking you to do it if you don't want - just curious :lmao

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
But the geometry changes going around a corner with the suspension compressed.....:confused:
I doubt it will change enough for the "width" we'll call it, to vary more than MAYBE an inch.
My M4 obviously touched A LOT. The leo looks like it might touch a little - but that Graves can doesn't look like it's as long as either - and the can also looks much smaller in diameter.

·
Avid Enthusiast
7,408 Posts
I doubt it will change enough for the "width" we'll call it, to vary more than MAYBE an inch.
My M4 obviously touched A LOT. The leo looks like it might touch a little - but that Graves can doesn't look like it's as long as either - and the can also looks much smaller in diameter.
My Graves slip on dragged....but then again I'm sure my suspension compressed more than an inch.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My Graves slip on dragged....but then again I'm sure my suspension compressed more than an inch.
I didn't say the suspension wouldn't compress more than an inch - and obviously as the bike gets lower to the ground the exhaust will as well - just considering the points of movement on the bike when the suspension compresses and the location of the exhaust - I don't see the suspension travel being TOO great of a consideration. And if it's closer to the bike than the Leo - that's all that matters.

Also, the front suspension will be doing most of the compression - and I'd say the most likely suspension scenario in a get-off would be when the front is compressed - so the back end would actually be higher off the ground than the bike sitting parked. Though - the exhaust raising might actually be the time when there is the greatest risk for contact because the distance between the can and the swingarm slider will be the greatest.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts