Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, here's the deal. Doing some cleaning. I have a bunch of 05 R6 stuff that I'm going to put up on the forum for a few days before putting it all on ebay individually. I would like to sell all this stuff as a whole but if that doesn't work I will sell them for the prices attached to each item.

Here's a great way to put together a compete track bike for cheap.

All items plus shipping.

I have:
03-05 Frame (no title, paperwork, bought as a race /track spare in 06). Never used. -$200
03-05 Subframe - straight- the very rear is broke, was going to cut down for superbike tail. -$50
05 Stock Shock and linkage w/ frame mount $75
05 Rear caliper w/ Caliper bracket -$40
Forks w/ triple clamps and axle. They fit 04-06 R1 & 05 R6. Would work great for an 03-04 radial brake conversion. Stock. Straight. No leaking seals. -$250 Shipped SOLD
06 stock gsxr 50mm clipons -$50
Looks like a vortex fairing stay that was modified with zues fasteners for quick disconnection of the snorkels. (ex yamaha factory team part from 05 team bike) -$60
05 Exhaust header -$50
05 Stock Exhaust muffler -$20
03-05 seat -$15

I have a complete EX-Factory Team 05 engine that is currently disasembled. This is an EX-AMA Factory Yamaha team motor that was in Jamie Hacking's bike. I ran this motor for the first 2-3 months of the season in 06 and then blew a clutch plate apart during a launch. The engine was shut down immediately. A Yamaha mechanic, my local dealer that helped and supported me, tore the motor down and found no significant damage or findings. This was done as a precaution since the clutch plate was in pieces in the oil pan. I opted at the time to swap the entire motor since I didn't have time to wait for parts and the rebuild. It then got put on the shelf. it just needs someone to put it back together. I have a parts list that was produced by the service manager if I wanted to renew everything inside the motor. I can order these parts at my cost if you'd like otherwise you can do as you see fit. You could probably put it back together minus a bunch of parts on the list. I just never cut corners. I think my cost on all new crank bearings, pistons, rings, and everything else was about $800. You can put new rings on the pistons and probably save a few hundred if you wanted. This motor was the real deal and with the GYTR Kit-parts ECU made over 125 RWHP and absolutely pulled so hard. I used to race against someone that had a Matsushima Built GSXR that Danny Eslick rode in 05 and I used to pull him down the straightaways. I took a bone stock motor and with the kit ecu, full akro corsa ti-race exhaust and gytr air filter, made 125 RWHP on VP U4. The tuner was astonished. I have the dyno sheets to prove it and can even refer you to the current owner. So this motor I took apart definitely made a slight bit more.
The complete motor package will come with:
Throttle w/cables
Throttle bodies
Stock electronics & dash
Airbox ( I think theres a filter in it)
Engine from top to bottom, disassembled.
Clutch basket/pressures plates w new plates from my other 05 motor that had a slipper put in it.
-NO radiator
ASKING ONLY $700 for the complete motor package.

Post up if you want any of these individual parts before I get around to pricing them separately.

Take everything, the frame and chassis parts and the motor package for ONLY $1000

I can provide pics of the motor parts but they are all wrapped up and packaged up in boxes visible on the shelf behind the pictures of the bodywork and exhaust headers. They are all wrapped in cellophane and are stored properly and aren't a rats nest of parts. The motor was stored and packaged to be put back together.

Questions? Please ask or PM me a phone number and I will give you a call.

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: EX-AMA 05 Factory R6 Motor -Near complete Frame & Chassis - race spares clean out

Make an offer on anything you are interested in before I send it all to ebay.

·
Braaaaapp Ride till I die
1,081 Posts
Re: EX-AMA 05 Factory R6 Motor -Near complete Frame & Chassis - race spares clean out

pm sent on headers!

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

PM's replied to.

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Prices and list updated. Let me know if you want anything in particular.

I have a complete undercut race transmission with all undercut gears and new bearings from R&D Motorsports. It will fit an 03-05. Cost me almost $800, asking $400.

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Forks/triples sold

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

quote on shipping to 30071
$20 by USPS. Let me know if you're interested. I'm heading out of town for a week from 12/26-01/02 so I'm trying to get what I can out of here within the week. paypal is [email protected] . I have it boxed and ready to go.

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Header is sold.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts