Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol, I was looking to sell my bike too.. not now!

Needs left engine cover, lower cowl, left blinker, clutch lever, left blinker, left foot peg.

I was going to the grocery store last night around 7, she came. The parking lot was EMPTYYYY, and she wanted to try to ride it, so i was showing her everything and decided i would have her put it in first and have her feel the clutch out. I said countless times to not fully engage the clutch, she went 10 feet, let out the clutch, stalled, bike jerked, down she went. NEVER LET A 115lb BLONDE DITZ RIDE YOUR BIKE

She said she felt bad and she would fix it all, i said its no big deal [she knows its is because i made her take her rings off so she wouldnt scratch the tank (she puts her hands on the tank when she rides as a passenger)]

She saw me looking at a signing up for a track day next month and she said she would pay for that, or she said pick two aftermarket parts and she'd buy those. I keep telling her no, but its tempting....

P.S. Anyone have a spare left foot peg or a left engine cover? Those are the worst..

Oh yeah, and pics (of the girl, I dont have a camera on me to show the bike)

·
R6 Pilot
783 Posts
we'd b able 2 tell u what parts we have if u posted what kind of bike u have

·
Registered
458 Posts
that sucks...

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts

·
MACGYVER 05 R6 NJ
4,033 Posts
If you file a claim you insurance might go up. I would just ask her for the 250 deductiable. And maybe some.:hump

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
...my only question is why is she your ex girlfriend? Damn.

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Take the offer!!! lmao

·
Oorah!
1,140 Posts
Sex repays nearly all damage..except for a totaled bike...that's 1 year of sex when i want it, and not when it is convenient for her.

Uhh you can get those parts pretty cheap on forums...look around they are for sale in places..

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,925 Posts
Okay... Not what I expected at all. I was thinking so crazy arse whoa came around and knocked your bike on it's side for no reason.

Come to find out she Dropped it.

First of all... Shame on you. Second of all WTF WERE YOU THINKING letting a 115 lb blonde ditz (your words) ride your bike? Third don't claim that shyt on your ins, it's not THAT horrible to replace that stuff if you can find it on here or just fleabay search some of it. I would rather replace plastics and stuff, over taking a larger annual SLAM to the pocket for one minor claim to my Ins.

·
12,482 Posts
If you've got a pic like that of her, I'm willing to bet you've got better pics somewhere... I propose that he should be made to post said pics or face a site ban.

All in favor?

·
Registered
90 Posts
she's hot, I couldn't stay mad at her...but I'd definitely take her up on the offer of 2 aftermarket parts. :YEA

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Okay... Not what I expected at all. I was thinking so crazy arse whoa came around and knocked your bike on it's side for no reason.
Thats exactly what i thought!

I'm also wonderin about the "ex" part haha...shes smokin man!

You're definitely more trusting than me though...id never let my girl ride my bike, or anyone for that matter. I've let a couple, but only a best friend and someone able to pay for it if they wrecked it!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts