Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
I personally would choose a Jardine r/t one....i just put one on and its friggin sweet!

but of those choices i would choose the arrow, heard one on an 02 and sounded pretty good.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
redneck_r6 said:
I personally would choose a Jardine r/t one....i just put one on and its friggin sweet!
You wouldn't be disappointed with the sound of a Jardine, its not possible. They sound the best on 6's but I've heard them on R1's, 954RR etc.

The only thing I didn't like is that the midpipe is not polished. But hell you can find one for less than $250 EASY. Good luck on your search and I would bet there wouldn't be many pipes that you would be unhappy about.
Except a :piss D&D

·
Registered
311 Posts
dont think you can be disappointed with any slip ons but I have a leo vince and I am extremely happy with it... it screams in a grumbly manner too if you go high enough!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Yeah....just don't get a d&d. you'll be riding around sounding like a pissed off weedeater. just my .02

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not on the list but i would say go with a Hindle sounds great and wont break the bank, but out of the choices i would say micron. Dont go :piss D&D they are garbage

1 - 10 of 10 Posts