Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts
Discussion starter · #24 ·
Yes, the difference is only 2-3lbs in weight. termi is basically discontinued in America right now. The importer isn't really bringing anymore in. M4 just came out with a nice slipon/ypipe combo and value wise it's probably the best out there right now.

For a full system the yosh is probably the best value. The leo/akra stainless full exhausts are very very good as well, but they are a bit more then the yosh as they are imported exhausts.
Thanks for the help Corey, I have a local guy that can get me the Termignoni straight from the factory but it will take 15 to 20 days, I will get the stainless steel version and go on a diet to loose 5 pounds and call it a day lol.

Just sell your front wheel... you should be able to get a nice full Titanium exhaust... :cool:

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Now I have this decision to make...

Leo Vince---- $775 shipping a couple of days.
Termignoni----$1,070 shipping 15 to 20 days.

I hate this shit! I don't know what to do. I really like the Termi its rare but the Leo is really good too and the price is insane. What to do, what to do.

Now I have this decision to make...

Leo Vince---- $775 shipping a couple of days.
Termignoni----$1,070 shipping 15 to 20 days.

I hate this shit! I don't know what to do. I really like the Termi its rare but the Leo is really good too and the price is insane. What to do, what to do.
Have a Leo and love it but with that said I have looked into finding a Termi to try out on my bike. Love the sound.

Leo is having a MASSIVE blowout sale! We bought up 4 systems they had left of the 8245.

One just sold this morning and if they go through 2 others will be gone leaving us with just one. If you want one you may want to jump on it.

O_O
????????????????????????????
What to do!?!?
I'm flipping a coin, brb!
:lmao

Just think the coin you save you could purchase a pc5 and we will preload it with a map on there for you!

i'd go with the Termi full system given the choice :fact
As your photo shows the leo in the back ground...hahaha

Hey did you get your TR# for the replacment leo can and strap?

As your photo shows the leo in the back ground...hahaha

Hey did you get your TR# for the replacment leo can and strap?

Yes, I had a Termi slip-on before and I Loved that sound, pure $ex!!!! That said, I couldnt get a hold of a full Termi and my used Leo was priced way too low to pass up.

And Yes Mike, I did get my tracking number. Thanks. Just wished it was not ground and it was 2-3 day instead of 5...:sing

:toocool:

Yes, I had a Termi slip-on before and I Loved that sound, pure $ex!!!! That said, I couldnt get a hold of a full Termi and my used Leo was priced way too low to pass up.

And Yes Mike, I did get my tracking number. Thanks. Just wished it was not ground and it was 2-3 day instead of 5...:sing

:toocool:
Ahhh but there is nothing like free shipping :sing

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.