Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what suggestions you people have for a slip on for the 04 r6, I was thinking the Jardine RT-One with the race baffle... what do you think?
Thanks
Rez

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would love an akro full system but I dont think I can afford it. I want the EVO if I do get it. Where can you get Akro at a good price? just teh slip on for now I think, also, if I get just the slip on for now do I need the power commander too?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
If you're looking for a good looking, nice sounding exhaust, good priced. Look into these. My top 3 pick of cheaper units, and they are all in my top 5 with exception of Jardine (no full systems)...but great quality and awesome customer service!

jardine
Hindle
M4

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i agree with reds suggestions, M4 is a superb exhaust, i almost got one myself but saw and heard the BF one and couldnt stop myself :mrgreen:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got my akra from www.akrapovic.net for $485 free shipping you can always buy the header later too. thats what I gonna do. But I would have gotten a hindle but couldn't find a titanium can from them. about the PCIII I didn't get it and no problems. BUt its on my list when I buy the header and K&N.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered my Jardine RT-One aluminum with race baffle through Hammy, I should be getting it next week, then hopefully the UFO lights for the back and a power commander III. I will try to get pics and sound clips when its all done. It is almost all the way fixed from my little crash. Just gotta get some stuff repainted. I will have my dad send it out when I go to boot camp in July.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i really like the double devil highmount... any power gains? sound? legal? and does it get in the way of stock signals?

sorry, dont know if this is anywhere else

·
Registered
2 Posts
:twisted:04 Silver & Black
What do you Think About the Twobrothers standard mount system?
I sjust installed it and LOVE the sound. I will dyno it as soon as I get the power commander!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I definitely love the Jardine, it added some HP and it sounds :boob , I love loud toys. plus it looks sweet compared to the stock crap.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Blue Flame Scorched TI for me....looks awesome, sounds great. best thing i ever bought for my bike.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Do yourself a favor and look on E-bay, I just bought a brand new full Yosh RS-3 for $345 !!!!

Jardine pipes are priced very competitively, they make nice stuff too. I had a Muzzy on my F4 last year, I only had the bike on the track 8 days and the pipe started to fall apart. I wouldn't recommend a Muzzy to anyone....

:cheers

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dont race yet... One day I will though. I am going to boot camp for the NAVY in July but when I am in there the 6 is going to be getting decked out along the way and maybe get an R1 just to tool around on :twisted:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts