Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ERROR!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody, this is my first post on here after joining the R6 community! I recently just purchased a 07 R6S and the stock exhaust was on the bike, I purchased a Two Bros M2 Black Series slip on which is arriving today, question is the R6S doesn't have a cat in the mid pipe its in the stock exhaust itself correct? Next question anyone have a guide for installation of the new pipe? Finally does the Two Bros have baffles or is it pretty much a straight pipe?

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Aloha!!!

Yes, no cat.

Install? Seriously? Unbolt the old, bolt on the new.

·
ERROR!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, that's what I figured but figured I'd ask about Two Bros I had a Yoshimura RS3 Slip on, on my old bike and installation was very easy... just figured id check if Two Bros was just as easy! So with the new pipe it'll pretty much be straight piped? Other mods to worry about after installation of slip on?

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Thank you, that's what I figured but figured I'd ask about Two Bros I had a Yoshimura RS3 Slip on, on my old bike and installation was very easy... just figured id check if Two Bros was just as easy! So with the new pipe it'll pretty much be straight piped? Other mods to worry about after installation of slip on?
There's some baffling. You can install a PC3 if you choose. Help with tuning.

·
My R6 loves me
321 Posts

Step1 - update sig to list awesome go fast part
Step2 - asks forum on how to install aforementioned awesome go fast part

:dunce:

·
ERROR!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey like I said I had Yoshimura on my old bike never dealt with Two Bros before so figured id ask a simple question, jeez.

·
Registered
98 Posts
You look at where it bolts up, and you unbolt it and bolt on the new one.

With one good look, you'll be able to do it just fine.

Lastly, you would want to invest in a power commander somewhere down the road. You'll notice flat spots on your power curve, and it will not ride as smoothly and arguably, as powerfully as it did stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts