Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Exterior 90% done!

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  SIKBLU 
#1 ·
The only thing I wanna do to the outside now is wheels and LEDs. And since wheels will cost an arm and a leg, I'll stick with what I have for now. and before ANYONE has a chance to say it, I have a blue LED center light on it's way! I'm hoping that after I get my T-Tuner midpipe and Two Bros Juice Box (both in transit) someone will nominate me for bike of the month. That'd be awesome! but here it is. (and a list of mods of course)

2007 Blue R6-R
- Two Brothers Slip-On (hoping to get a carbon fiber canister soon)
- T-Tuner midpipe (in transit)
- Two Brothers Juice Box (in transit)
- Vortex -1 Front Sprocket
- Xentec 10000k HIDs
- SuperIllumination Blue Center LED Tower (in transit)
- Puig Double Bubble
- Freestyle Ingenuity Crash Cage
- Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail Light
- Hotbodies Flush Mount Turns
- Fender Eliminator
- Motomummy Brake Reservoir Sock
- Michelin Pilot Powers

See less See more
#3 ·
sick bike man, definitely looks slick...cans not my favorite but thats just me

nice

#10 ·
Dude, your bike is sick. I think you did a good job of not going overboard in any one area but cleaning up the little things Yamaha slacked on, which is exactly what I'm goin for. Another fine example of the best color. I really like your cage too, it sticks out way less than I thought it would. I got a couple questions for ya though man. I was wondering if your tires are the single or duel compound ones, and how you like them. Also I wanted to know if thats your stock lower fairing color or if you painted it. I think it looks better than the flatter color on my 06.

#13 ·
I was wondering if your tires are the single or duel compound ones, and how you like them. Also I wanted to know if thats your stock lower fairing color or if you painted it. I think it looks better than the flatter color on my 06.
Single compund Pilot Powers. I love ever inch of em!

Thats the stock lower fairing color. However, I am thinking of having it painted Yamaha Blue and then having the middle fairings painted black. I'll play with photoshop and see if i can show you what i'm looking to do

While we're asking questions: Did you have the red stripe (Hooray Beer!) on your rims? If so, how'd you get rid of it?
naw I didnt have the stripe. but I am thinking (if i dont get new wheels) to get a blue stripe...

What rims were you thinking of? Coz right now ur bike is beautiful...with the right rims if would be of the f-ing charts.
If i get wheels I was thinking one of these in either blue or black:

PVM

Marchesini

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.