Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
'07 R6
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE - Battery tender sold.

UPDATE - Headling cowlings/fairings & upper panels (near headlight fairings) sold.

UPDATE - Upper and lower tail fairings SOLD!

11/17/2010 - Parts still available for '07 - right upper, mid & lower fairings, left upper, mid & lower fairings, headlights, 3rd headlight, tail light, passenger pegs, left & right side engine covers, rear fender/license plate mount, left & right mirrors, stock turn signals

11/17/2010 - Rotors still available for 03-04 & 06-09(S)

**CORRECTION - Rotors will fit 03-04 & 06-09(S) - WILL NOT FIT ON '05!!**

As title states, 03-04/06-09(S)front rotors, freshly ground/resurfaced by RnR. $75 + shipping

06/07 charcoal street plastics, never been down, no rash, but there are a couple small, light scratches in the left lower, but could possibly be buffed out. Would prefer to sell as a set first, or if there's enough interest in parting it out, I will. Full set, $750 + shipping. I don't have a pic of the front fender, but it is available.

Used Battery Tender - SOLD!

·
YZF-er!
1,727 Posts
PM Sent, DIBBS on stomp grips!

·
'07 R6
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

I'm willing to start parting out the plastics. Any reasonable offers will be considered.

I also have mirrors, signals, headlights, etc.

·
'07 R6
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how much for the windscreen shipped?
Browning, I just noticed there's a small crack in the bottom left (when looking at it from the front) portion of the screen next to the lower screw. Let me take off the screen and see how bad it is and take a pic. If it's completely broken, I'm going to remove it from the listing. If it's a minor crack, I'll let it go for cheap, if you want it.

I'll try and get an updated pic this afternoon.

·
'07 R6
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Browning, sorry for the delay. I did pull the windscreen out of the fairing, it's definitely cracked, and missing a small piece of plastic near the hole where the mirror mounts. Let me get a picture of it and post it up.

If you're interested, I'll let it go for $10 shipped.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Interested in the headlight cowl, tail section (upper and lower), right side mid, and right side lower.

Wanna shoot over an asking price shipped to 89061?

·
'07 R6
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Interested in the headlight cowl, tail section (upper and lower), right side mid, and right side lower.

Wanna shoot over an asking price shipped to 89061?
Yep, I'll get that over to you this morning. Sorry for the delay. I already had someone PM me about the headlight cowls, but I'll get you a price for the tail section, and right side mid & lower.

if imaking20 doesn't take the upper tail fairing, how much shipped to 91201?
Okay.

Still nothing?
Again, PM coming shortly. Sorry.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Your PM box is full so I cannot respond.

I'll pass though - if I wanted to spend that much I would just buy new.

·
'07 R6
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Headlight fairing and upper console panels SOLD!

Still have everything else. Headlights, 3 eye headlight, upper, mid and lower fairings, upper & lower tail section, passenger pegs, rear seat, left & right engine covers and rear fender/license plate bracket.

'03-'05 stomp grip & rotors still available. Stomp grip I'll let go for $40, rotors for $50 + shipping

Battery tender still available - $25 + shipping

1 - 20 of 27 Posts