Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S**SOLD** 07 full bodywork/headlight ** SOLD**

Hi guys, so I decided to convert my 2007 R6 to a trackbike only. The whole street stuff Is for sale.
***SOLD***
-full bodywork.
-Smoke hotbodies windscreen
-seat cowl candy red
-passenger pegs assy
-headlight
-taillight
-dash cover plastic

-Fuel tank SOLD

Also have an Ohlins damper with 06-07 bracket. 400$ shipped 4k miles on It

Thanks

Attachments

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
:jerkit I waited around for a thread just like this for 3 months.. and mine were more expensive!

Someone should jump on this. :fact

And professor, pictures will be up this weekend (says the first post).

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
My first post wasnt directed towards you, so next time I'd appreciate if you didn't qoute me, thanks. Nor did I mean to be rude. Doesnt matter, rules are rules. But what-evar.

Right. Next time I'll be sure to not quote you unless you refer directly to me, even if you ask a question or infer a point of view that I have an answer or counterpoint for.

:popcorn:

For real though, if this guy is legit.. this is a great deal. I might even pick up a spare set.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Would you be willing to part things out separately? I'm interested in the price of the headlight.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm... Whats wrong with this thread?
I know i know!! I am at home and don't have acces to the bike and parts before weekend. This is why there is no pictures for now. I figured I might as well do the thread now, that way if semeone Is in the market for a set of fairings.

And price is damn good!!!!!

I am looking for a black fuel tank also if someone has that.
Or if someone with a raven want to turn candy red I would be ready to exchange!!!
I will resell the raven body.....

·
Canyon Carving
458 Posts
pm'd about tank

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK I have a hell lot of PM so please be patient.
ALSO
come on don't lowball me guys. It is already not expensive. I even have members offering more than what I asked .......I won't answer to lowball offers. thank you

as far as parting the kit... I have members wanting the whole kit so I am not considering It for now.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fuel tank is sold!!

Bodywork pictures will be here soon... I have problem with my camera

·
Registered
68 Posts
is this an oem yamaha seat cowl?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts