Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
custom never ends
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you have seen it before. Still for sale at a much reduced price and thats negotiable. Still the beautifull beast, just got more raves at Cornerspeed but I realize I'm just too big for it, and not good enough.

Attachments

·
custom never ends
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's perfect and still winning awards. Too many details to list. Check her out on my site.

http://www.gypsyjackracing.com/

She recently received this honor.

(CONGRATULATIONS! Your SuperSport bike has been selected as one of the 100 winners for the Laguna Seca MotoGP Race Weekend. You will receive two full-admission tickets for the 3-day U.S. MotoGP Race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca along with an invitation for a special V.I.P. dinner with the Yamaha race teams and Yamaha "Weekend of Champions" stars.

Additionally, during Friday evening's dinner, we are planning to show a video featuring our customers and would like you to submit a brief (1 minute or less) video featuring you and your Yamaha and what inspires you about it. Preferred video format is mini DV or DVCam. Please mail your video no later than Monday, July 7, 2008 to: Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. 6555 Katella Avenue Cypress, CA 90630 Attention: Meredith Penrod Please visit our website to view the "Winner" bikes selected in the MotoGP Contest for the Laguna Seca MotoGP Race at www.yamaha-motor.com/motogpcontest.

Once again, congratulations and we look forward to meeting you at Laguna Seca!

Bob Starr
General Manager, National Communications

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
I just got that email too .. Wish I could head down there

·
Registered
31 Posts
I still can't find a price on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts