Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-BILL OF SALE ONLY-

Selling my 2004 R1. I only have a bill of sale for it. Title is obtainable but gonna take a little leg work. I'll fill you in if you are interested.

So here's what it's got

16,000ish miles
PC III
Akrapovic Carbon Fiber slip on's
Gilles Rear Sets (gp shift)
Puig Double Bubble (dark)
Braided brake lines
flush mounts and integrated tail light
Vortex sprockets -1 up front and new (gold color) chain
Frame sliders
Velocity stacks

I am asking 5500 obo for this beautiful machine. I have notorized bill of sale from original owner to the 2nd owner and bill of sale from him to me. So I do have proof of ownership the title is just hung up in Yamaha's finance department.

I will also consider trades for 00-05 R6 or 00-03 R1

·
The need....for speed!!
81 Posts
Hey throw me a PM with all of the details about the title, that is a beauty and I have an 05 R6 with a lot of goodies I'd be possibly interested in trading for!! Thanks!

·
06 Raven R6 Alumni
211 Posts
Why is the title hung up with the Yamaha Finance Department? Is there an issue with them?

How long are we talking to get the title?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why is the title hung up with the Yamaha Finance Department? Is there an issue with them?

How long are we talking to get the title?
Here's the short version....

Original owner had deferred interest financing. when he sold it to the guy I bought it from the payoff was short by 13 dollars and some change. So being the nice guys that HSBC are they slapped all that interest back on him. He's been working to pay it off since. He and I made a deal that said when he get's his balance down to 1500 then we would split that at 750 each to pay it off and get me the title. He predicts that it will be at the end of the month or beginning of next that he will be ready to make that final transaction. He also said he would certainly be glad to do that with whoever has the bike. So that's why I'm selling it so cheap.

And I'd rather have another R6 for the track.

·
Likes Long Rsex with his
216 Posts
i have an 03 r6, black with red flames with about 17,000 miles... interested in a trade?'

Might i add, my bikes payed off..

So if we where to do a trade, i'd get your bike and owe nothing to, right?.. i'd be more than happy to give you my bike, but i dont know if i would want to pay anything else. reply or PM when you can. maybe we could exchange numbers?

Pictures can be found here...
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64150

·
Likes Long Rsex with his
216 Posts
well let me know, if it falls through i'm all over it

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey if u r interested i have a 05 r-6 i would be interested in trading possibly i see you are located in kansas and i live in missouri so it would not be far for either one of us to meet up so send me a message if you are interested. By the way my r6 has a lot of mods like a pcIII, scotts steering damper, micron slip on exhaust, 520 chain -2 in front +6 in the rear, speedo healer, k&n filter and frame sliders so let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts