Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these last year for a track day, and only used them twice. My wife and I had our first child and I just dont have the time to do this sport anymore. They are in absolutely mint like new condition, as seen in the photos. They are the “Superbike Size” and will fit a 180-195 sized rear tire. Retail is $540.

This Updated design incorporates the features that Grand Prix teams enjoy: Temperature Adjustable - Change the operating temperature of the tire warmer with the Flip of a Switch! Each tire warmer is equipped with 130, 155 & 175 degree settings. The Low setting allows you to safely heat Rain Tires or save Heat Cycles in between sessions. The Middle setting is designed specificlly for Pirelli Tires.

Dual Color Operating Lights - Amber Light lets you know it is heating and when the tire has reached full temperature - the Green Light comes on. Comes with black bag for storage.

Tire warmers provide the following advantages:

For performance: properly heated race tires allow fast cornering from the first lap
For economy: properly heated race tires wear longer and won’t get ripped up on the first lap; tire warmers also can extend heat cycles, so tires don’t have to heat up for a track session, cool down while waiting for the next track session, and then heat up again
For safety: the cost of a crash can vary, from a few scratches to broken frames - on both bike and rider
Chicken Hawk tire warmers have the highest watt-density - rear warmers draw 600W, fronts draw 550W for the most watts/square inch available
The result is a slow, gradual, yet powerful warmer that permeates the complete tire carcass with thorough, stable heat

More information can be found on their website: http://www.chickenhawkracing.com/productDetail.php?m=0&i=1. MSRP for these warmers is $540.00

$450 or best offer

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lots of interest and an offer for $400 shipped in US, but still available. Would include shipping in the $450. Thanks for looking.
Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts