Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale 2013 BMW S1000RR motorsport color, bought new in March 2013. I am the original owner, adult owned, never tracked or wheelied etc. Always garage kept, has never seen rain/wet roads, and is currently in winter storage in my basement. Has Austin racing cut and shut system, and power commander V with an austin racing map to suit the exhaust, motodynamics smoked integrated tail light, and a flip plate as well. Comes with heated grips, quickshifter, traction control, and ABS of course. Warranty for 2 more years. I still have a lien on the title, I'm asking $13,800 obo taking offers worst I can say is no (NO TRADES or TRADES+CASH).

UPDATE 9/24: Bike will probably ridden once or twice this week, then will be going into storage. Bike will be sitting just under 3,000 miles or barely above that.

Txt or call 22four-5five8-five4eight5 to view/buy. Txt is the fastest way to get a hold of me. Feel free to PM, but it will take me days-weeks before I get back to you as I am never on this forum.

Thanks,
Darrell

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt, bike is in storage exhaust system and PCV are off the bike and is reverted back to stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts