Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The One you love to hate
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the lockhart phillip front and rear bike stands for sale. Bought the rear used for $60 and the front brand new for $120. I would like to sell them both together for $100 + shipping obo. Will sell individually also. Make an offer, no trades please. Located in Springfield MO, I am moving to Seattle WA on dec 26th and driving so could also drop them off along the way...

·
Braaaaapp Ride till I die
1,081 Posts
I have the lockhart phillip front and rear bike stands for sale. Bought the rear used for $60 and the front brand new for $120. I would like to sell them both together for $100 + shipping obo. Will sell individually also. Make an offer, no trades please. Located in Springfield MO, I am moving to Seattle WA on dec 26th and driving so could also drop them off along the way...

Still got them??

·
The One you love to hate
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need to check what shipping will cost. I will post on this when I get that info

·
Registered
28 Posts

Are you driving through Portland?

·
roaming gnome
278 Posts
I'm interested in the set. I'm in Albuquerque 87109, can I get a total cost with shipping?

·
Braaaaapp Ride till I die
1,081 Posts
ak wats good with this??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts