Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so I have some parts that came off my 06 R6 track bike, I put it back to stock and sold it. I kept all these parts because I planned to get another R6 this year but the way things are going I could use the money over keeping the parts. I haven't really been around bikes the past year so prices are just based on what I remember if you have an offer just shoot it to me.
All parts will fit 06-07 R6, not sure about later years I don't know the exact changes that happened after 07

Scotts dampener will all hardware, with Punch, drill bit, and tap: sold

Power Commander: sold

Penske rear shock, I do not know the spring rate on it, I forgot but it is a big boy shock, for 220-250lbs range cause thats what I was. sold

Gas tank, doesnt have any dents just some scratches in paint: Sold

I am also adding my Chicken Hawk Pole Position Tire Warmers, these are the three temp versions, made for standard 180-195 rear tire size. In great condition, for some reason all the parts I have I really just didn't want to sell these. So I'll post them for $340.00

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
holy christ, good prices! Are you willing to ship any of that?

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Well sir, I will be surprised if much of this equipment doesn't sell by the end of the day. Try the WERA forum if you want it gone quickly..

unfortunately, I've promised to not let the mod bug bite me... so I've gotta lock my credit card back up. :( Good Luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well sir, I will be surprised if much of this equipment doesn't sell by the end of the day. Try the WERA forum if you want it gone quickly..

unfortunately, I've promised to not let the mod bug bite me... so I've gotta lock my credit card back up. :( Good Luck!
Thanks, Ya i know about those credit cards haha, ill am going to be buying a house in next couple of months so getting another r6 right now isn't in the picture at the moment unfortunately.

Where in SoCal are you located?

Also, is a front fender included with the body work? Thanks. :D
Parts are near the long beach area, but im often in north san diego in Escondido as thats where my wife's parents live.

No dont have the front fender, I used the stock one when it was a track bike and sold the fender with the bike last year.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
God damn, why so close to the Xmas wake? I want that shock.....I want it bad, but still recovering from what my GF likes to call "shopping"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea i just saw that his bike was an '07...talk about heartbreak
there's only one part thats different on the 08/09 and thats ~$50 from Scotts, so in effect, the damper would be ~$250 which is still a great price :fact

GLWS OP, and let me know of the rear shock as soon as u can
see look at that, still a deal haha :toocool:

·
Keep it Rubber-Side Down
272 Posts
PM Sent....

·
OMRRA #79
1,392 Posts
I know you said you dont want to ship the body work, but I think you should reconsider and sell me the bodywork and the tank. I will pay the shipping.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts