Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Β·
Registered
2,137 Posts
πŸπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
I always chock costs like that up to the price of learning. No biggie. Sometimes it's beneficial to hang on to parts, but in the case of the ECU, may as well resell it. May still take a loss but again, just the price of learning.

Β·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
πŸπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
I always chock costs like that up to the price of learning. No biggie. Sometimes it's beneficial to hang on to parts, but in the case of the ECU, may as well resell it. May still take a loss but again, just the price of learning.
Yeah, I'm sure I could get my money back for it. Only spent $160 on it. Saw quite a few going for nearly $200 on ebay. But you're right. It was all apart of learning so its no skin off my back. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
567 Posts
As far as the fuel prime. My 17 will prime if kill switch off when I turn on key. If kill on (no start) the dash bootup won't prime pump until I hit kill off and starter button.

My luck is as long as I have a spare (electronic or mechanical item) very rarely will I need to put the spare into service. But once I sell or throw the spare.. well then mine breaks.

Reactions: N4SH

Β·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My luck is as long as I have a spare (electronic or mechanical item) very rarely will I need to put the spare into service. But once I sell or throw the spare.. well then mine breaks.
haha, Thats usually how it goes, right? :ROFLMAO:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts