Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if thats the right term but im being told thats what its called.

when im on the track - 90% of the time in the middle of a turn, i will let the clutch out after shifting before the turn and then give it some gas and realize that im in Neutral. a small (very small) dab to the shifter gets it out of the neutral and into gear.

but the problem is im at like 3rd gear so somethings awry - does this happen to anyone else and how do you remedy this?

thanks for any answers - dont let the low post count fool you, new to the site but not the internet or riding world. :YEA

·
Registered
339 Posts
Im not sure if thats the right term but im being told thats what its called.

when im on the track - 90% of the time in the middle of a turn, i will let the clutch out after shifting before the turn and then give it some gas and realize that im in Neutral. a small (very small) dab to the shifter gets it out of the neutral and into gear.

but the problem is im at like 3rd gear so somethings awry - does this happen to anyone else and how do you remedy this?

thanks for any answers - dont let the low post count fool you, new to the site but not the internet or riding world. :YEA
I've had that happen a few times, its very scary, though it hasnt happened in quit some time but I had it do it when I down shifted from 6th to 5th in T1 and T2 of Fontana and i just stood the bike up and blew thru the cones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts