Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
Du Weech, your Fast Pack is shipping tomorrow (Friday) and should be there Saturday or Monday. I too hope you think its worth the bucks.

Thanks very much for everyone's kind words. It's taken over a year to turn the idea into reality, finding the right materials and method of construction for the Fast Pack, so its incredibly great to hear that people like our product. My partner and I have been riding for over 30 years, and the Fast Pack came out of a desire to solve a problem we've had for a long time. I hate tank bags, they're in the way of "spirited" riding, a pain when filling up with gas, and they can sometimes scratch your paint.

Regarding how much it will carry, I wear size 12 shoes and they fit in the Fast Pack just fine. I can get a pair of shoes, a pair of shorts, a pair of socks, and a t-shirt in mine at the same time.

Fast Pack will not scratch your paint, and can be left on your bike all the time. When you don't need it, just collapse it down, and zip up the perimeter zipper and it nearly goes away. When you do need it, unzip it and expand it up to the size of a small tankbag, but on your tail. I've had one on my bike for about 9 months and frequently go well into triple digit speeds...with no problems. Professional riders on a closed course, of course:)

You can read reviews of the Fast Pack in the August 2008 issue of RoadBike magazine, and of course at 2WF.com http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67150&page=2

Check out our website, www.thecycleguys.com, there's a list of dealers that carry the Fast Pack. Or of course you can order it directly from us.

Thanks again.

Tim Monroe
Thanks Tim, looking forward to putting this to use, Its should come in very handy.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks for the pics, Cheek. I will definitely be ordering one when I get paid as well.

I use my backpack when I take my PSP and my lunch to work, and it's a bit annoying. I don't need a backpack for 2 small items like that.

Thanks for the replies as well, OCRider. Quick question though, would it be faster to get it directly from you guys, or from TheCycleGuys.com?

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
Got to say this has been very handy. Wether its taking lunch to work or going to the gym. THanks guys great product!!

·
My headlight is burnt out
137 Posts
Thanks for the pics OneCheekRider... You should get commission cause I just bought one and your pics convinced me.

·
One Cheek On The Seat!
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks for the pics OneCheekRider... You should get commission cause I just bought one and your pics convinced me.
:lmao yes i should...

glad you liked those point-n-shoot pics with terrible garage lighting. I could probably take some more professional pics.... :hehe

21 - 28 of 28 Posts