Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't seen it yet - GO SEE IT!!! it was so bad @$$. I have never been so excited about a film in my life...it was amazing!

I like Mick's comment about the Biaggi/Rossi rival: "What rivalry? Biaggi hasn't won anything yet... it isn't even a contest." or how about, "I wish i had the same book of excuses Biaggi has..." or "Rossi's got everyone else's number....not only their number, but their address, phone number, credit card number...it is going to take someone not racing in the series today to beat him."

Biaggi did not get a lot of respect from the former greats...which i thought was pretty interesting.

I thought i was a big Rossi fan before - now he even more so. He is one of the few riders out there who really enjoys what he is doing - it is fun for him, and he stomps @$$. They did a heart monitoring test with Biaggi and Rossi....Biaggi's heart rate got up to 170+ bpm...Rossi's never went above 125 bpm. They said is is comparable to a kid playing, and they compared Rossi to Peter Pan.

Anyways - GO SEE IT!!

Funny side notes:
1) seeing everyone walk out of the show before us with crutches, casts, limps, etc...pretty funny...
2) all the bikes leaving after the show, revving their engines, etc...wonder how many sped home??

Got Eric Bostrom's autograph....

All in all, a GREAT night....great film. Highly recommended....

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yea... I can't wait to see it again.

I LOVED the whole section on Gary McCoy. And the section on Hopkins was very interesting as well... Nicky Hayden gets so much attention as the "young gun", it is easy to forget how good a rider Hopkins is.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
both of you are bastards! I wanna see it too but will have to wait for the DVD since I don't think its coming out this way anytime soon. I'll have to check their site again to be sure though.........

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
here's the remaining schedule they have posted so far.........

April 29 & 30 at 8pm Race Place Motorsports Sacramento, CA www.raceplacemotorsports.com - Raffle Prizes and Racing 7-11pm

May 29 & 30 Rio Theatre, Santa Cruz, CA www.riotheatre.com

June 4, 5 & 6th at 7:00pm Duluth, MN FIM Trial World Championship, US Grand Prix, North Shore Theater www.norshore.com

MORE SCREENING DETAILS WILL BE POSTED AS WE HAVE THEM!

FASTER AVAILABLE ON DVD in North America JUNE 1, 2004 at www.fastermovie.com

Thats all folks! but I know what I am doing on June 1, 2004!

·
Registered
712 Posts
You all suck! I wanna see that shit bad and can't wait til june first for the dvd!!! Oh well, back to drinking!!! :drink :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.