Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although the website isn't releasing Faster until the end of November, here in Southern California, Mach 1 Motorcycles is selling it NOW. That's right all you NorCal and Texas chumps (and you Bridgeport, CT chumps too), they're selling it NOW. I have a copy right in front of me.

So for those of you who live in the SoCal area, give Mach 1 a call to see if they haven't sold out already, and make your way down there to buy it.

And for those long time post bitches that I know and that haven't ordered it from the website yet, I'll buy a copy for you and mail it out to you. We can arrange payment via paypal.

Anyways, I'm going to go watch it now. Take it easy, bitches.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Re: Faster Ultimate Collector's Edition Available NOW in SoC

Ed said:
....blah...blah...blah.....I have a copy right in front of me....blah.....blah.....blah.....Take it easy, bitches.
I say show us a proof!!!! (ie: fone pic, digi cam, whatsoever, BISH!!) :mrgreen: :cheers

How much did it cost you down in So Cal?

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Well, I have mine on order, and will just have to be patient like all the other bishes out there! lol I figure I have had it on order for a month already so therefore I should be first on the list when they do start shipping.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Mikeeh76 said:
Ed said:
....blah...blah...blah.....I have a copy right in front of me....blah.....blah.....blah.....Take it easy, bitches.
I say show us a proof!!!! (ie: fone pic, digi cam, whatsoever, BISH!!) :mrgreen: :cheers

How much did it cost you down in So Cal?
You people know I don't own a fucking camera.

First line of "Faster and Faster 03-04" is "200mph may have been fast in 2002, but in 2004 it's a bit on the slow side."

Still narrated by Ewen McGregor.

The movie doesn't cover all of 2004. Talks about the other riders and teams in this one unlike Faster, which focused on Biaggi, Rossi, McCoy, and Hopkins.

Cost me 29 bucks altogether with tax... Worth the money for the extra footage.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yeah, since I now own the collector's edition, I don't have a need for the preview edition, so if any of you want it, let me know, and I'll mail it out to you. Just pay for the cost of shipping.

It doesn't have a case because I store my dvd's in one of those dvd binder cases.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts

Ed said:
That's right all you NorCal and Texas chumps (and you Bridgeport, CT chumps too), they're selling it NOW. I have a copy right in front of me.
you unspeakable bastard! we're not chumps in the Port City of Bridge! we just pussies! Cool to hear it covers some of the 04 season. what a season it was!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts