Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
STOP riding the BRAKES!
1,886 Posts
who has the fastest r6 on the forum? Are you serious!!! Its like saying who has the biggest pecker...of course everyone here is gonna say ME!!! (as in themselves) :nono

[/end thread]

·
Ducatis rule!
88 Posts
ride vs rider

who has the fastest r6 on the forum?
jd,

Excluding forced induction modifications, all R6s are about the same, performance wise. The newer ones are a bit faster than the older ones, but not dramatically so. It's all about the rider; not the bike. Without a pilot, an R6 just sits there like the lump of metal that it is. The fastest rider on the forum will beat everybody else on here, riding the slowest R6 from the forum.

Elton

·
her name is Megan Fox
2,583 Posts
Re: ride vs rider

jd,

Excluding forced induction modifications, all R6s are about the same, performance wise. The newer ones are a bit faster than the older ones, but not dramatically so. It's all about the rider; not the bike. Without a pilot, an R6 just sits there like the lump of metal that it is. The fastest rider on the forum will beat everybody else on here, riding the slowest R6 from the forum.

Elton

hey Mr.Influx, does your R6 have a soul yet???? looks like you are hanging around still so, you know that you have fallen in love with her... :lmao
(for those who are lost read OP here http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94814 )

·
Ride or Die
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was just to see e.t's not asking who is and who isnt a good rider

·
Registered
20 Posts
09, lowered 2/2, stock tune, no power commander, strapped forks, two bros full exhaust, swb, stock gears, n/a
10.54 @ 132.8

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
I have a Raven, mine came with an extra 10 hp. Then I added the Forum sock +10 again. Then added an ASV sticker, we all know that was easily another 10 hp. Then take into consideration that I removed the reflectors so I dropped easily like 25 lbs.

My bike is super dooper fast.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have a Raven, mine came with an extra 10 hp. Then I added the Forum sock +10 again. Then added an ASV sticker, we all know that was easily another 10 hp. Then take into consideration that I removed the reflectors so I dropped easily like 25 lbs.

My bike is super dooper fast.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Ride or Die
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i originaly asked 1/4 mile times..but it seems everyone thinks diffrent things...this is a drag racing thread so i would assume people would understand that but obv. not. so everyone that makes a funny joke means they have a slow 1/4 mile time

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
with my tank pad I add like 5HP, but too bad I dont have the forum sock to boost my HP by another whopping 15, so I guess my 1/4 time wud be too slow

hey ASTEBBS, could ya loan me ur flux capacitor for a couple days??
remember it won't go past 88, it has to hold at 88

1 - 20 of 37 Posts