Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well guys, I'm an engineer for an undisclosed agency with in our government. I completely rebuilt my engine from aircraft grade ceramics, put a quad turbo system on it running 35 psi. I got another 50hp nitrous boost on top of that so I am pushing about 410hp at the tire. The drop in weight form the engine mods puts my bike at about 75 lbs. My best track time is 3.27 seconds in the 1/4 mile. But the governmnet decided that this was too quick so they hit it with a hellfire about a month ago. Now its just a smoking hole.

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
Well guys, I'm an engineer for an undisclosed agency with in our government. I completely rebuilt my engine from aircraft grade ceramics, put a quad turbo system on it running 35 psi. I got another 50hp nitrous boost on top of that so I am pushing about 410hp at the tire. The drop in weight form the engine mods puts my bike at about 75 lbs. My best track time is 3.27 seconds in the 1/4 mile. But the governmnet decided that this was too quick so they hit it with a hellfire about a month ago. Now its just a smoking hole.
But you never had a forum sock :thumbdown so it couldn't be that fast. Or as fast as it couldn've been.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
But you never had a forum sock :thumbdown so it couldn't be that fast. Or as fast as it couldn've been.
I shaved down the roll pin on my yutter for quicker actuation...also, I added a second yutter for that extra boost, right next to the flux capacitor. I had it tuned by Yoshimura tooo.... I gaurantee mine is the fastest R6 ever. Yamaha called me to see what it is I did cuz Herrin is scared...:lmao

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
as much of a joke as this thread has become, i can honestly say mine is faster than astebbs, gp1300r, flaco11b, nick_smart, 14u2nv, tamucc2004 and a whole slew of other r6's that we track with. it's the gearing and the perfect tune provided by my bazzaz and afm - not to mention the full exhaust and race bmc filter. i can hang with liter bikes, and i have - on the track. and i'm not that good of a rider/racer. it's all bike. it's SCARY fast coming outta turns and especially on straights.

so my vote goes for myself. :fact

·
AGV crash dummy
131 Posts
as much of a joke as this thread has become, i can honestly say mine is faster than astebbs, gp1300r, flaco11b, nick_smart, 14u2nv, tamucc2004 and a whole slew of other r6's that we track with. it's the gearing and the perfect tune provided by my bazzaz and afm - not to mention the full exhaust and race bmc filter. i can hang with liter bikes, and i have - on the track. and i'm not that good of a rider/racer. it's all bike. it's SCARY fast coming outta turns and especially on straights.

so my vote goes for myself. :fact
this thread is about drag racing!

·
Registered
213 Posts

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Team Yami Blue
1,163 Posts
Drag and dyno numbers would settle things here :D

As for me, I cant drag or dyno my bike because all the extreme mods I have on it(decals/ carbon fiber)...its just burns out on the slightest throttle.

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
Drag and dyno numbers would settle things here :D

As for me, I cant drag or dyno my bike because all the extreme mods I have on it(decals/ carbon fiber)...its just burns out on the slightest throttle.
Bro I have the same problem, My sooper dooper fast bike broke the last Dyno I tried to get on.

·
Drag Racer
186 Posts
Times are in my sig. Bike was on a diet. 60' was 1.56, my weight was 165lb. ALL MOTOR no spray no air shifter...

·
Drag Racer
186 Posts
314lb with all fluids and a full tank of gas.

·
R6 RESPECTED EVERYWHERE
110 Posts
i originaly asked 1/4 mile times..but it seems everyone thinks diffrent things...this is a drag racing thread so i would assume people would understand that but obv. not. so everyone that makes a funny joke means they have a slow 1/4 mile time
i know what you mean bud... i am runnin 8.87 at 115 in a 1000' here in arkansas and that is with a stock motor and geared bike just stretched and lowered plan on postin up some times with the new sprockets on it now :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2004 R6 and I have beaten my two buddies who both have the 2015 R6 models w/flashed ECU's. All of our bikes have mods, but in 2nd gear pulls they just can't stick with me. How is this possible?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts