Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
I have this problem since Day one.
my bike keep flashing engine Light and throw error 14. I already checked vacuum hoses and they are all good (seems like), the air pressure sensor reads good (3.95V) but diagnose 2 and 3 should have the same value 101 but d03 its 000 and while cranking it goes to 5/6. What should i check now? Thanks

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
What does the manual quote for code 14 ?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Without looking in the manual, I don't know what code 14 means.

But you did mention vacuum lines and air pressure sensors. For my bike, these produce codes other than 14 I think. Here are my experiences with those...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
14 - Intake air pressure sensor: hose system malfunction (clogged or detached hose.)
Doesnt seem to be another thing. The temperature sensor is on the air box and this one is outside the air box. The sensor reading is good. Cant find any hose detached ou clogged and the problem doesnt always happen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The atmospheric sensor gives 0 on d03 but if i unplug it give 26, maybe sensor is faulty, tomorrow will test with multimeter to check the sensor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry If I'm resurrecting an old post, I have searched many posts. I finally think I may have my problem.09 r6, won't start or run. ive been battling it for a year. So, there is no tube attached to the intake pressure sensor in the front ram air intake. Where does this tube connect on the engine? I've read every single post and no one says where. I did read air box but that's pretty broad. If someone could help me figure out where this tube connects I really appreciate it it's been weeks I've been trying to figure this out. thanks

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Are the parts diagrams on...
...helpful? Can you at least identify and link to the part for us, even if you don't know where it goes?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fault code 14 says, intake air pressure sensor, hose malfunction (clogged or detached hose).can anyone tell me where the other side of the hose is supposed to go on the engine? There's no hose attached to it this has to be the problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts