Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for those that have bought them...

Did you get a shipping notification and tracking number or Sid they just show up one day a few weeks later? My wife ordered them for my birthday last Monday and haven't heard anything since the confirmation email saying we ordered them.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I received a tracking number but that shit didn't work. It'll show up eventually, 3-4 weeks. Never heard of someone not receiving them, but email them for a retarded response.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
i never had a tracking number, but i got mine within 7 days, and one of those was a holiday

·
Wanderer
774 Posts
Had a tracking number as well, and it also didn't work. I did get the levers in about 5-6 days though

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
no tracking number but i received then in under 2 weeks

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had a tracking number through ebay. You check the EMS or singpost website, but its useless. The only thing you get to see is that it was shipped and handed over to overseas post. Basically the only thing the tracking is good for is to show you that your stuff shipped, then all you can do it sit back and play the waiting game.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
i got the same kind of tracking number through singapost

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
If you email them and ask what's up they might give you a date saying that if you don't receive them by that date they will resend the package. Happened to my friend, except he ordered through Shine Trust which comes from the same place. So he did like they said. Then a few days later a pair of levers showed up. Awesome! Then 5 days later another pair of levers showed up. Saweet! So I got a free set. Not saying FDB will for sure do the same thing but you will get your levers. Never heard of anyone not.

·
Registered
561 Posts
i got a tracking number but it was pretty much useless. it told me what country they were in and that's about it. you'll get em at some point, i think mine took like a week and a half

1 - 12 of 12 Posts