Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a feeler thread only to guage interest, as I dont have a good idea what these are worth.

I have a full set (fender and tank cover included) of 50th Anniv. bodywork in PERFECT condition. I took them off the bike w/ 20 miles on it and they have been in my garage since. I also have a tank in perfect condition as well.

Is there any interest for a set? Set w/ out the tank? If so, what is the value of them? No, i wont separate at this point... I want to sell them as a set if possible.

·
R6 Pilot
783 Posts
i sold my tank w/ fuel pump on here for $300. i sold the plastics also for $1k off my 06 raven...all lightly used

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
Well then why did you ask? lol . I think 1150 with tank would be a good deal not great but good, 1500 still isnt bad though on ebay for knock offs its more like 700-850 with the tank if you wait and buy the tank seperately.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well then why did you ask? lol . I think 1150 with tank would be a good deal not great but good, 1500 still isnt bad though on ebay for knock offs its more like 700-850 with the tank if you wait and buy the tank seperately.
I asked simply as part of research in finding a good price and what the market will bear. I think your price is a tad low for a full set of fairings w/ a tank. Based on what i have seen, 1500 w/ out a tank is reasonable... One still cannot get them new for that price.

I am really not in a hurry to sell, so i will continue to shop them around. Maybe the market has shifted, but i dont think a set of black fairings is comperable to a limited production set... even if you call them "raven" they are still just black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts