Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 r6 with only 2,600 miles. The bike is pretty much stock besides Yoshimura Rs-3 slip-on, Frame sliders, Swingarm spools, Puig DB dark smoke windscreen and Progrip tank pad. The bike runs awesome and it does not have a scratch on it. Never laid down or dropped. Never seen a track and never raced.

I am the third owner and have only put 600 miles on it. The previous owner had it for a year and only put 500 miles on it so it is just not ridden enough. I am selling it because i have kinda run into a finacial problem and need to pay off some bills.

The Bike also comes with a warranty, good through 2011. Just transfer in into your name and its good to go, and it only costs $25.

Im asking $6400 OBO...let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me through here or email me at [email protected].

I only have one picture at the moment and its kinda old but i can get more when i get off work. The bike is lowered an inch in the picture, but it is now back up to stock height with the stock link in place. Bike is located in Southern California. Thanks for looking.

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
The three most important things for selling anything (including bikes): 1. Location, 2. Location, and 3. Location.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i dont know what your trying to say...because it says the bike is located in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA....

·
Registered
316 Posts
haha Chango needs to pull his head out his _ _ _!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hah yea...well the bike is located in 1.Southern California 2. Southern California 3. Southern California

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
Oops. I missed it. Dang.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha just messing with you man, we all make mistakes...

but anyways, i need this thing sold...what should i be asking??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts