Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
1) ASTEBBS

I've been waiting on this opportunity. Guys/Gals...I've used these before and am in need of one. This is by far the best gauge out there for this kind of money and even more. The pressure equalizer is awesome as well. You just leave it hooked up to your tire and bring the pressure to what you want. I highly recommend yall get on these bc I have a feeling this won't last long.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more accurate, even testing.

another cool thing is there's a relief "button" on the handle so if you're over your wanted pressure, you don't have to take it off the stem, then deflate, then check again. just leave it on the stem, hit the button, watch the pressure go down to where you want it, then voila - you're done. :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
My pressure gauge has a bleeder valve so you can let air out by hitting the button so again other than being 'more accurate' any other advantages?

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
My pressure gauge has a bleeder valve so you can let air out by hitting the button so again other than being 'more accurate' any other advantages?
these things are damn near indestructible as well. got the "shock resistant" boot on there. I have a buddy whose had his for 2+ years and its still measures pressure perfectly. They also dampen vibration, keep out moisture and possibly result in fewer moving parts .

1) ASTEBBS
2) tfs32

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
its on the want list.

so im down.

1) ASTEBBS
2) tfs32
3) kingedwardr6
4) natedogg624

·
Live Love burn Die.
270 Posts
sign a brotha up!
1) ASTEBBS
2) tfs32
3) KingEdwardR6
4) timbo-slice
5) natedogg624
6) keyport11
7)

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I'm in. :yes

1) ASTEBBS
2) tfs32
3) KingEdwardR6
4) timbo-slice
5) natedogg624
6)
ewww... hate to say it, but canadanian shipping is gonna be ~$9 more. :fact

edit: and barring any customs b.s, it should only take about a week to 10 days.

:stupic, same digital one from autozone :laugh

Def on the list when track season starts for me.
"i'm a doctor." spend some of that doctor money, honey. wait, what?!

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
5 is enough for me to place the order - i'll place the 10 spot tomorrow, and then post up the REAL buy thread. lemme get my isht in order then all y'all (when a simple "y'all" won't cut it) will be on y'all's way to getting THE BEST gauge available.

and to quik - the patented "equalizing bladder" is what makes the difference. it's worth it. especially since NONE of the even more expensive ones offer this. :)

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
1) ASTEBBS
2) tfs32
3) KingEdwardR6
4) timbo-slice
5) natedogg624
6) keyport11
7) SSLow3
8) ??

alright... maybe we can get this knocked out ASAP. vs. me having to sit on hundreds of dollars worth of gauges for weeks on end. :laugh

3 more before tomorrow, end of day?

y'all can send payment to me right now if you're REALLY interested - $45 via paypal, through my site.
http://aggracing.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=54

thanks fellas!

1 - 20 of 237 Posts