Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Thanks for YOUR opinion. If I want a graves exhaust that's my business. I can buy it new but I'm offering to trade what I have. If I don't trade it I'll keep my Leo. No big deal. But again its my business and that's what I want.
Its not necessarily MY opinion... its the opinion of quite a few shops that build race bikes for a living. Lb for lb, dyno for dyno, hp for hp.

Fact is... look at Akras product building facility. Then look at Graves. You get back to me which company produces a better product.

·
m3lover2
10,527 Posts
Its not necessarily MY opinion... its the opinion of quite a few shops that build race bikes for a living. Lb for lb, dyno for dyno, hp for hp.

Fact is... look at Akras product building facility. Then look at Graves. You get back to me which company produces a better product.
The heart wants what the heart wants. Give it a rest.

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
Sometimes people just want to switch it up, no harm. I have the Leo in full carbon, love that exhaust. GLWT.

·
Curves....Yummy...
711 Posts
Just to throw this out there...

I have had both Leo and Graves full systems. The craftsmanship and inside seams of the Leo was absolutely perfect. Absolutely flawless. The Graves is also very nice, but not at the same level as the Leo. I cannot stress enough how impressed I was with the perfect craftsmanship of the Leo. However, I now have a Graves system on my R6, and I like Graves better. Doesn't really make sense, but that's what it is. My 2 cents.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just to throw this out there...

I have had both Leo and Graves full systems. The craftsmanship and inside seams of the Leo was absolutely perfect. Absolutely flawless. The Graves is also very nice, but not at the same level as the Leo. I cannot stress enough how impressed I was with the perfect craftsmanship of the Leo. However, I now have a Graves system on my R6, and I like Graves better. Doesn't really make sense, but that's what it is. My 2 cents.
Thanks. Good to know.

Where are you located?
Ontario Canada

1 - 15 of 15 Posts