Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mod please close thread!

Hey guys,

I am thinking of swapping my full Akrapovic exhaust for your stock headers and slip on. Preferrably, I would like to have the Micron high mount, but am open to other offers.

This will be a straight up trade on one condition.... You have to help me swap out the Akra and put on whatever you want to trade for.

I am located in So-Cal 626 area.

I got pics of the exhaust if you are interested.

BTW, its for an 04 R6

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I got an 04 r6 with the micron highmount slip-on, blue/black fade. The pipe has a bit of rash on it, I can get pictures. I would be willing to do a swap and throw you a few bucks since its not perfect condition. Let me know if you interested and I'll grab some pics. Also, in socal, so it wouldn't be hard to swap it out.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agent4573 said:
I got an 04 r6 with the micron highmount slip-on, blue/black fade. The pipe has a bit of rash on it, I can get pictures. I would be willing to do a swap and throw you a few bucks since its not perfect condition. Let me know if you interested and I'll grab some pics. Also, in socal, so it wouldn't be hard to swap it out.

Sorry, I am going to keep it after all. A friend is going to help me out with the install of a PCIII. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts