Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my bike got stolen 2 days before my birthday last week. Right outside of my apt. It was found in the back of a van with another R6. The van was abandoned cause the F'n bastards got spooked by someone that saw them. (this all sounds familiar im sure) I just had to post this cause i feel so dirty. My bike, alone with someone else without my permission. Its like someone else wearing your underwear. There wasnt any serious damage. The rear fairing and taillight was cracked and of course the bar lock and the ignition is F'd up. Oh well no perps caught but there is an investigation. Yeah Right!! Investigation.... Covered by my insurance. She will soon be back with me. As for the Pssy's that stole my bike!?? DIE!!!
:FU

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sry bro. my R6 got stolen a couple of months ago, got it back with only 300 miles put on it and no body damage. had it checked out and the shop said it was mechancially perfect. I was astonished...but it did cost me 750 to get it out of police impound. hit me up if you want to get together and ride sometime.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sounds real familiar same shit happened to me like a month ago. In the back a van. I had lojak so they got caught and arrested but yea I know what you mean it just doesn't feel like it's your bike anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts