Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, so im all pumped up to start customizing my R6 but i cannot decide which type of fender eliminator.

Option 1

or

Option 2

They both come with taglights but no signals since i have an integrated tail light.

Tell me what you guys think and what you guys are using. One of the things im worried about is about getting pulled over...

heres a pic of how my baby looks now:toocool:

Custom paint job with black with candy red flames.
Yoshi Slip On
and a couple of other things

THANKS!

·
dodging cars on my R6
708 Posts
I like both. Option 2 is less likely to get you pulled over for no reason though. It's your decision but is it worth the hassle?
Good luck

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
i got the one from tripage led and its perfect it looks amazing plus it flips!!! and its really tough to bend back and fourth just incase a cop tries to he wont notice it bends, plus the leds that light up the tag look awsome!!!! deff get it from tripage led

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
option 1

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you see option 1 very well from other cars on the street, even when carrying someone on the back?

·
08 in the crate
344 Posts
Not sure where you live but cops are really starting to get bikes with the tags between the pegs. Even in FL where they have been pretty good with it as long as you can see it. Now saying the toll cameras can't see the bike tag in that location. It's a fix it ticket if you get pulled for it. T

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
i still think you should go with the one from tripage his is bad asss

·
Registered
427 Posts
IDK what the cops in your state consider illegal but in Colorado as long as you can see the plate from fifty feet back you're fine. I stopped by the dealer today and they were selling some cheap ass ones for $50. I'd go with option 1. I can't tell if it has a light on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts