Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm in the market for a fender eliminator for my 2009 r6. I have read just about every thread related to the issue, but just want to make sure I have seen every possible option befor I purchase.

I decided to go with the motodynamic integrated taillight, but don't really know which FE I like best. So far, i'm leaning towards the BikeLitez under-battery tray mount.

Please try to keep the conversations to a minimum. If you have an aftermarket fender eliminator, please post pics, possibly a link to a website, manufacturer or brand, price, and weather or not it has a light or turnsignals. This would really help me out and I' sure others would benefit as well!

I appreciate the help! Someone lean me in the right direction!

·
Sammiches
1,435 Posts
I have the Graves FE, VERY tidy and simple. You can choose if you want signal mounts or not. Since you are getting an integrated tail you don't really need the mounts so you can save a few $$. I can't remember where I got mine but it wasn't from Graves directly, WAY over priced for a little piece of aluminum. I'll try to remember to take pics tomorrow or Saturday.
http://www.gravesport.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=FEY_08R6-K

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
there are 2 pins that hold on the tail section under your seat..and they are the exact spacing as the holes on your license plate..give it a lil bend and snap the pins back in place like so..

super clean and free

Here is what I did. Maybe y'all will shut up now. Sorry for the low light and res.

·
cruisin for a bruisin
315 Posts
I also put the plate under the seat. I also have the motodynamic tail light.

Heres before:

Heres after:

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
:sing :laugh

:lmao

After removing the blinkers and license plate unit, what did you put in place to cover the factory hole?
They sell things to cover it up with.. can't think of the brand but it's a little plug that bolts into the factory hole. Or you can be lazy like me and leave it as is. :laugh

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
Oh and by the way this is my custom plate eliminator I made...

I have integrated tail lights... :toocool:

·
Now U See Me, Now U Dont
695 Posts
whos fender eliminator has liscene plate lights?
Mine does... has three blue LED's for the license plate, and LED's for the turn signals...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts