Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to pick up my '05 Raven tomorrow, and already thinking about a few mods. First being a Fender Eliminator, it's still got the ugly stock one it's got to go. I've got three ideas I've seen on the boards and out on the street.

Standard eliminator- turn signals included (140ish wish shipping http://www.1tail.com/sa/p/R6_(2003-2004)_Fender_Eliminator_Kit.htm)

Make my own eliminator- buy intergrated tail lights (54$ + shipping & whatever I got to do to make my own eliminator)

Make my own eliminator- buy passenger pegs with the turn signals built in. (40$ from Captscooter 954 R6 + shipping & whatever I've got to do to make my own eliminator)

Second part, it's still got the stock exhaust and I don't mind it, but I want to upgrade in a few weeks. What are you guys opinions, SLIP ON wise?

Thanks guys. Can't wait to get back out on the roads.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
First off i've got an eliminator really similar to the one you posted. Its been great and didnt mind spendin the hundred bucks on it but either way you do it you're gonna come out the same. I figured just gettin the whole thing was less of a hassle.

As for the slipon...any top name brand (micron, dd, graves, akra, etc) are going to be great. Slipons dont give a TON of sound, but its a definite improvement from stock. As for the sound you want, thats going to be up to you. I personally have a micron pipe. But since you're goin with a raven, i think (and i could be wrong) the majority of people with a raven go the carbon route.

·
I stall my R6
148 Posts
Get a bikelitez fender eliminator it's much cheaper. You can get one with tail lights for 75 plus shipping. Looks better too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts